The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniWeb > OmniWeb Bug Reports
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Source View doesn't like Vera Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I tried to set source view to use Bitstream Vera Sans Mono as the font. I use this font in my HTML editors, like TextMate and BBEdit.

Although it shows correctly in the little preview box (on the prefs pane) the actual source view window uses some generic font like arial.

Other font choices, such as Monaco or even ProFont, work fine. It's just Vera.

Andale Mono doesn't work either. Nor does DejaVu (like Vera but with a wider range of characters): http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/DejaVu_fonts

We do have a bug open on this in our database. Sorry for the trouble guys.

Any news on this? Thanks.