The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

OmniFocus dock icon is white instead of red (icon which shows overdue) Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Hello,

I change my style in OmniFocus and it was ok, but after the last update something doesn't work. I tried to restart the layout/style but didn't help.

The icon shows good when it is orange (close to due date), but when I have something overdue, it is white instead of red. In OmniFocus and in the doc icon as well. The image below shows what I mean.

Any ideas? Thanks for help.

In the Styles Preference pane the Overdue text color is also the color setting for the related small icon badges. This is the same for the Due Soon tasks as well.

The only course of action from your screenshot in keeping the badges red is to change you Overdue tasks text back to red from white and modify your background color accordingly so the tasks are legible.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dale View Post
In the Styles Preference pane the Overdue text color is also the color setting for the related small icon badges. This is the same for the Due Soon tasks as well.

The only course of action from your screenshot in keeping the badges red is to change you Overdue tasks text back to red from white and modify your background color accordingly so the tasks are legible.
Thanks,

It worked. It even looks better after all: