The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniPlan > OmniPlan General
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Settings (open app) Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
How can I get Omniplan to open the last document I was working on when launching the application (mac desktop)? Omniplan 1 had a option in the preferences. As I've created a project plan and now need to edit or monitor the project, I do not need Omniplan thinking I want to start a new plan each time I start the app.

Last edited by goldenfire; 2012-11-30 at 10:45 AM..

At least under Snow Leopard, OmniPlan 2 reopens with the documents I was using when I quit.