The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniPlan > OmniPlan General
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Grid Lines for Display and Printing Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
We just installed OmniPlan across our department. We love it so far.

However, it is very hard to distinguish between task lines. We have used the option to color alternating lines, but is there a way to display grid lines, as in an Excel sheet? The only forum post I saw was from 2007.

Many thanks.

I'm not aware of a way to do that... which isn't the same thing as saying it's not possible. :-)

(OmniPlan's not one of our products I work on as frequently as I do others.)

If you email our support ninjas, they can either point you at how to do this, or file a feature request for you if it's not possible. Thanks!