The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniPlan > OmniPlan General
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Define group to be 100% complete Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I have a group that includes several tasks.

Rather than setting the percentage completion of each individual task to 100%, is there a way to "declare" the group to be complete (so that all of the individual tasks are automatically changed to be 100% complete)?

(Please feel free to point me to documentation or another post for this answer. I've looked through the user's manual and searched this forum but wasn't able to find it. I would think this is a fairly common question for a new user like me.)

Click on the group header in the outline panel, and shift click on the handle of the last item in the group, selecting all of the actions in the group. Now press option-= and you'll set the completion percentage of the whole selection to 100%. This works on any collection of one or more tasks. Pressing = instead of option-= will just increase the completion percentage by 10%.

I'm not exactly sure how you're supposed to know this, as it doesn't appear in the menus, the keyboard shortcuts page, or the manual, so far as I can see...