The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus Extras
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Applescript/OmniFocus consultants? Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Anyone want to make a few $$ working on an AppleScript for OmniFocus and a third party API?

Send me a private message.

Thanks,
BZ

I saw your post. Did you ever find someone? Here are my needs:

When I send certain emails, I want a to-do created to remind me to check if I received a reply from that email. With Omnifocus, I can set up the desired emails with "--" in the subject line, and with my address in "bcc," and have the Omnifocus rule set up to send that to my Omnifocus inbox.

Here is a request for a really useful feature: Is there some way to set up the rule, or even incorporate an Apple Script, so when the email came into OmniFocus, the addressee's name (or email address) was included in the subject line? Then when I went through my inbox, it would be quick and obvious which task should be put in which project.

Thanks!

Richard