The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniPlan > OmniPlan General
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

New task just with baseline schedule Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Hi,

Everytime I add a new task the actual start and end dates are added automatically and cannot be removed.

I would just like to have baseline dates for now as the project has just begun.

How to do that?

Thanks a lot

Have you figured this out? I think I understand the question - you have something that must happen on a certain date/time but OmniPlan sets you automatically based on who is assigned the task and how much bandwidth they have?

I am trying to discover the same thing. I need to have meetings to discuss an issue and then after is development that needs to occur based off of the meeting.

I am finding it difficult to just have a 1 hour meeting if my availability to the project is anything lesss than 100% too.