The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniGraffle > OmniGraffle General
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Apply a color or opacity to whole group Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I'm using a group of stencils to create an office floor plan. The stencils create black objects, and I'd like to change them to a light grey so I can overlay them with black text and make it readable.

Each stencil is just a group of objects - is there an easy way to apply either a grey color or a lower opacity to the group?

I'm using v.3 right now - I do have a license for v.4 on another machine, so can use that if need be.

Thanks

matt