The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

How to prioritize today's tasks? Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Quote:
Originally Posted by rogbar View Post
One thing you could do - although its kludgy - is to enter different times of day in the Due Date column (1am, 2am, 3am, etc) and sort by time.
That's a nifty way of doing it. I have been using times for the two or three years to indicate home or work. 6PM-8AM means home stuff, 8A-6P means work kind of like a second context I guess.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rogbar View Post

OR ... export just today's tasks to OmniOutliner, make each Task a separate Item in the outline, and then drag and drop them into whatever order you like.
I didn't know you could do that, I don't use OmniOutliner, but that is good to know for possible future use.