The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniPlan > OmniPlan General
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Critical Paths not working properly Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Hi,

it seems to me that the critical path analysis is not workig as it should.

Only the latest task in the plan are glowing when turning on the critical path.

Anyone with the same experience or a solution?

Cheers

Mario

I have exactly the same problem with my own plans.

Could you both send in your OmniPlan files for me to take a look at? You can send them to omniplan@omnigroup.com with the subject heading, "For Aaron - Critical Path not working properly".

If there's confidential data that you don't want us to see, you can go to "Help" --> "Send Feedback" and click on the "Include..." button to randomize all the task and resource names.

I'm having the same problem as well, I believe it started with beta 9. I filed a bug via email.

Thanks, I'll look for your emails. :)

Any update here?

I am seeing the same thing.

Hi Heatmiser,

Could you send in your project file to omniplan@omnigroup.com for us to check out as well?

The critical path in my project is not working and ony lights up the last few tasks. Seems similar to what was seen before; any suggestions?

Quote:
Originally Posted by huevos
The critical path in my project is not working and ony lights up the last few tasks. Seems similar to what was seen before; any suggestions?
We've done a lot of critical path fixes since this thread was last updated. Could you send your project file to omniplan@omnigroup.com so I can see what your project looks like?

Quote:
Originally Posted by akwong View Post
We've done a lot of critical path fixes since this thread was last updated. Could you send your project file to omniplan@omnigroup.com so I can see what your project looks like?
What was the outcome of this thread. I as well have been ignoring the critical path because of simular experiences as described in the previous postings