The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniGraffle > OmniGraffle General
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Feature Request: Print Grid but with Border Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I use OGP mainly to produce maps of land at 1:1250 or so. These maps have a border at 1cm around them of blank space and a double line frame (like any CAD drawings do). I often want to print them with the grid showing to allow for easy freehand drawing on them. It'd be great if the grid print option could be done as a layer so that the grid would appear behind my border/frame layer so that it only appears over the drawing not the whole page.

Thanks.