The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus for iPad
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Omnifocus for college coursework is it worth $40?? Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ken Case View Post
As noted above, you can export individual tasks from OmniFocus by sending tasks as email. Also, a list of tasks with upcoming due dates can be automatically exported to a reminder calendar which you can access using any tool which understands the standard calendar format (including the iPad's built-in Calendar app).
Are there any plans to improve this UI Flow and allow a user to Email an entire Project list from OmniFocus. I find this feature in 2Do super helpful when I am working with other team members. I don't have to email 20 times if I have 20 Tasks for them, I just Select the Project I've created for them, and Press+Hold and select Email, and all 20 Tasks are nicely formatted in Mail and I hit Send.

Right now the way it's done in OF on iPad and the Desktop isn't very elegant. :)
note: You'd also need to allow users to multi-select items when in EDIT mode (right now we can only Delete and Rearrange items in Edit mode):confused:

Last edited by policarpo; 2010-10-14 at 12:04 AM..

Quote:
Originally Posted by aliteralmind View Post
If you backup your files via iTunes sharing...
Hey Aliteralmind, rather than take Kimaira's post off-topic, I've responded in the $40? Seriously? post.