The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Inbox > Portable reference Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
whpalmer thanks for your valuable info! I'm toying around with some more notes in OF now to see how I like it.
I'm also planning on re-working my iPad workflow tomorrow in prep for OF's arrival... Looking at the forum, it seems folks are really happy with the SimpleNote + Notational Velocity combo, and with the Notebooks iPad app. Are there any of you that have tried out both (SimpleNote and Notebooks) and would be willing to share their experiences/comparisons?

Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by curt.clifton View Post
My notes go into Notational Velocity on the desktop and SimpleNote on the iPhone/iPad.
[...]
(And process change or not, take a look at SimpleNote—lightning fast, bare bones, does one thing and does it extremely well.)
By the way, Curt, I meant to thank you very much indeed for this suggestion–been using SimpleNote + NV across Mac/iPhone/iPad for over a week, and it seems to be quite flawless! Thanks again for the suggestion!