The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniWeb > OmniWeb Bug Reports
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Add Bookmark sheet shows non-root separators Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I have a separator in one of the folders in my Favorites bar. The Add Bookmark sheet's folder selection menu shows all separators in my Bookmarks, both those separating folders at the root level (which separate main categories for me) and also those inside the folders at a sub-level.

When I open the menu, the separator in question looks out of place, because in the folder it is actually separating bookmarks rather than folders. I guess this is standard behavior. What do you think?

I think this is a bug that 5.0 had as well ...

And, out of curiosity, what is that character that looks like a 三 between two | ?

I think you're right about 5.0 having the same bug, but I'm just now reporting it, I think for the first time. That character, via Unicode, is the Greek capital letter, Xi. I've used it between vertical lines to represent my News folder, because it gives a newspaper effect.