The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniGraffle > OmniGraffle General
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Problem sending omnigraffle file per Email Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Hello,

I have been having problems sending Omnigraffle files via Email. The files that are received are either empty or corrupt (Note: The users receiving the files have Omnigraffle installed on their computers). I've given this a try with Thunderbird and Mac OSX Mail, while using Gmail as server. I am not sure where exactly the problem lies, in Omnigraffle, the mail application I am using, on Gmail or on something else? Please help.

Thanks!

Try making a .zip archive before emailing -- Some mailservers can munge the file format or not understand how to handle a file package.

Thanks, Joel. I will give that a try!