The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Automatically keep font styles during update Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Hi,

what happens to my individual set of font styles (I changed fonts, sizes and colors of many items in 1.03) when I update to 1.5? How can I make sure that I don't have to set each item again?

Regards,
Karsten

OmniFocus 1.5 should preserve nearly all of your style settings. We did restructure the relationship of a few styles in 1.5, which might require a few edits, but most should transfer across fine.

Once you do upgrade to 1.5, you can save your style settings as a theme, letting you experiment with variations without losing track of a group of settings you know you already like.

Thanks! I'll try to update then.