The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus for iPhone
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Use PC to type tasks and sync with OmniFocus on Iphone? Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Hi,

I am a prospect buyer of OmniFocus. I have an Iphone 4S, but unfortunately I have no iMac. I wonder if I purchased this app would I be able to sync it with a web server, in order to modify my tasks through any PC via accessing the web server?

If the answer is yes, where could I find a web server to do this? ALternatively I could host it on my own linux server. Is there any totorial for this?

Many Thanks,