The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniWeb > OmniWeb General
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Web Developer Support Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Hi

I use OmniWeb as my default browser - I'm a sucker for the Tabs showing content. However, whenever I'm doing development work (particularly when squashing bugs) I have to use Safari with the "Develop" menu or Firefox with firebug (and others). Is there any way to get some feedback from within OmniWeb as to what errors a page is throwing?

TIA

Simon