The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > Developer > Omni Frameworks
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

XCode 4 archive Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Hello,

I'm using OmniUI framework in my project.
It builds fine in both Debug and release mode.

However, when I try to Archive (Build > Archive in XCode 4), it says it archived successfully, but the archive file is 0kb. It is also not displayed in the organizer.

I spent the whole day trying to figure out why it would happen and the only things I could come up with was:
1. Skip install as YES for release (which is already there)

I read some post of someone saying that the copy headers action could be causing this issue, but if I try to remove that from Omni framework projects, it fails to build as the headers are not accessible.

Do you have any idea on what I would need to do in order to be able to have an archive?

Thanks, Marcelo

Though many of us are doing personal builds with Xcode 4, we're still doing testing and production builds using Xcode 3's xcodebuild, so we haven't hit this problem. If you find out what is causing this it would be great to let the forum know (and maybe log a Radar if appropriate).

I'm going to try to migrate to XCode 3 then and invest more time investigating XCode 4 later.

I tried setting the code signing for each project that I depend on, but it still did not work.
I pretty much tried every single combination I could find in forums online.

I'm fairly new with XCode so I might have missed something that could be obvious for you guys.