The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniOutliner > OmniOutliner 3 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Display of Search Results Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Hi!
I do feel a bit stupid asking this, but I can't find the solution for the following scenario:

I have about 150 entries in a document.
When I search that section, the results (lets say 10) appear in the utility pane. So far, so good.
But they do not appear together in the main window. Each individual result appears as I click on it in the utility pane.
That way I can't compare the results or get an overview.

Am I missing something or is OO missing something ? :)

George-

This is the expected behavior. The utilities panel will show you the list of the search results and give you a quick way to select one of them. However, there isn't a way to just view those entries. We do plan to add filtering which will make this possible however.

--
Derek M.
Support Engineer
The Omni Group