The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus for iPhone
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

How to customize colors Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
How do I customize the font colors in my iPhone version as I do in my desktop version?

thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by dogpaw View Post
How do I customize the font colors in my iPhone version as I do in my desktop version?

thanks
By sending in a feature request and waiting for them to implement it :)

(Send Feedback on the Settings page)

There are other things that I've done that are not built into the UI with assistance from support staff. I'm hoping that Omni support can again offer some sort of manual method to customize this as well.

thanks

@dogpaw

didn't we meet at the Things forum?

I don't think there is a way to change colors in the iPhone version.

Stop SPAMING!

Gosh at first I thought "Gold" why would you want to use gold lettering a white background?
oops. Got to laugh at myself!

TOO FOCUSED!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lmsboy View Post
Stop SPAMING!
Are you addressing me? If you aren't, never mind. Now,, if you are, it is not spam to make reference to another app. That is one of the many reasons I don't use Things anymore. Their forum is very restrictive and one seldom finds good opinions.

Mango Himself, he's not, there was a spam post (since removed) about a service selling w**** of w******* g**d after yours. It's a pretty common sort of spam here on the Omni forums, and sometimes I wonder if it is at all related to the apparent high interest level in the game among Omni staff...I did get quite a chuckle when I saw shuttersny's post :)

lmsboy, it's better to simply report the spam to Omni (click the little red triangle at the upper right of the message). Then once they delete it, there's no trace left, and no one wondering why you are apparently yelling at them.