The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniWeb > OmniWeb General
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Latest build: 214 MB? Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Is this an error in compiling or in the size reported by the server? I don't think I will download this build. I'm not sure OG could handle the bandwidth. :)

Furthermore, the app is a whopping 1.2 GB?

And here I was, wondering why the update took so long … Thanks for the heads up!

*cancels download*

Cheers,
-Sascha

Looking at the OmniWeb package contents, the problem file is the Webcore executable in the WebCore.framework, which is 1.1 GB in size.

Looking at the prior sp, it was only 14.8MB in size... something not right there, methinks!!

its full of super secret features ;)

Holy moly!

Well, that's a real "fat" binary :D

It's too large! I reverted to the Feb. 26Th. SP. I hope OWG will slim down the next SP release.

Apparently the OmniGroup has either been purchased by MS or someone there has been drinking some Redmond water ;)