The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniWeb > OmniWeb Bug Reports
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

MacUpdate Desktop RSS feed trips up OmniWeb Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
The MacUpdate Desktop 5.0 home page offers a "Version History" RSS feed (near the bottom of the page).

Clicking the "Version History" link pops up OmniWeb's RSS subscribe dialog, where I added it to my other feeds. OmniWeb shows entries for "Version 5.0" thru "Version 5.0.12." All entries are initially flagged as unviewed.

When I double-clicked the latest entry, OmniWeb opened the MacUpdate Desktop 5.0 home page (not the feed page) and marked all entries as viewed.

I can kinda read each of the entries in the RSS Bookmark Info Notes, but the bullet lists are collapsed into a stream of text.

Firefox 6.0.2 shows the RSS feed page (because it doesn't honor by selection of OmniWeb as my Default Feed Reader).

-- Ward