The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Recurring agenda item Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
My assistant checks on certain things for me on certain days. I'd like to have recurring items show up every week on certain days in my Agenda:Assistant context. For instance, every Monday, I'd like "Coordinate calendar" to show up. Every Friday, I want "Type up weekly call list" to show up.

(I know, these are her tasks, but I find that if I have them on my list too, it's a better, more reassuring mind-dump for me.)

How can I get these to show up as flagged or due on just those days?

Put them in with a start date for the day you want them to show, repeating weekly, tick them off at the end of that day (or when handled).