The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus for iPad
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Is there any way to group my flagged tasks by folder? Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I have three major folders: work, Personal, and my side biz. When I flag items in any one of these, they all appear together in one list when I look at my flagged items. Would really be useful if they were grouped into their respective folders so that when I want to see my biz flags, I don't have to sift through my work and personal flags. Is there a way to group them in OF of the iPad?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geody View Post
I have three major folders: work, Personal, and my side biz. When I flag items in any one of these, they all appear together in one list when I look at my flagged items. Would really be useful if they were grouped into their respective folders so that when I want to see my biz flags, I don't have to sift through my work and personal flags. Is there a way to group them in OF of the iPad?
You can do that on the mac with a perspective which sorts by project. But I don't think it works on the Mac. It should show you the project name though.