The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniWeb > OmniWeb General
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Save Window Size not working Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I've got OW 5.1.3 running on a new MacBook...I open OW, resize the window as I like it, select Save Window Size from the Window menu, quit and restart OW, and the window size reverts back to the default. Am I missing something obvious, or is this a known bug? I searched the forum and it doesn't seem to be.

Thanks!

Steve W

Have you previously taken a snapshot of the workspace? If so the window size is something that is recorded as a setting of the workspace. Therefore, if you wish to use a new window size, you'll need to take another snapshot.

Regardless of this any new windows you open should do so with the window size you have now saved.

Jonathan,

I never gave Snapshots a thought, you were absolutely right. Thanks!

Steve W