The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

should projects (and task groups) be parallel by default? Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
It seems to me that OF would be more 'trustworthy' as a GTD system if projects (and task groups) were set to parallel by default.

If you work with the 'available' filter on, then sequential projects effectively hide tasks that aren't the first task in the project. When doing my weekly review, again and again, i find tasks that have been hidden from me for the past week because I've forgotten to set a project to parallel (often because I've created the project from the project column, or by dragging a task group from the inbox into the project sidebar, then gotten sidetracked).

What do you reckon?