The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus for iPad
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Guess the Day !!! Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Quote:
Originally Posted by jet14 View Post
Hey, don't you get a free copy or something?
I wish!

Someone else thinks I have inside sources, which couldn't be farther from the truth.

BZ

Quote:
Originally Posted by BwanaZulia View Post
I wish!

Someone else thinks I have inside sources, which couldn't be farther from the truth.

BZ
The first rule to keeping your inside sources is to deny having inside sources, is it not?

Quote:
Originally Posted by iannarino View Post
The first rule to keeping your inside sources is to deny having inside sources, is it not?
"Denial, it isn't just a river in Africa."

I wish I had inside sources, that would be awesome. Of course, I probably wouldn't have said I had screenshots, as that would bring attention to me. BAD!

BZ

Quote:
"Denial, it isn't just a river in Africa."

I wish I had inside sources, that would be awesome. Of course, I probably wouldn't have said I had screenshots, as that would bring attention to me. BAD!

BZ
Unless, of course, your secret inside source wanted you to stir up some excitement by announcing you had them, testing your loyalty under the stampede of demands for requests to see them.

It is clear that you passed, and your super, double-secret status has been confirmed.

Quote:
Let me just quote myself... :)

BZ
Ha! I actually thought about you and your "guess" when Ken announced the "go live" date and time! :)