The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniOutliner > OmniOutliner 3 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Page through PDF items? Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I have some items in an outline that are multi-page PDFs. Each shows up in the outline as a separate line ... with a black triangle on the left of the item that opens it up to a full-page view, and an arrow on the right side of the item that opens the PDF in Preview.

If I open the PDF inside OO, via the black triangle on the left side of the icon, it shows me the first page, but no more. Is there any way to see the rest of the pages of the PDF in OO without opening the PDF in Preview?