The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

use mail rule with a bcc? Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Hey there,

I've had success getting emails from entourage into omnifocus using the mail rule (I use the +omnifocus modificiation of my mobile me address), however I'd like to able to use this rule while bcc'ing myself. That way when I email someone asking for something I can create a waiting for action from the email.

Any ideas?

Other ways to get an outgoing email into omnifocus for tracking?

Thanks!

Colleen

see my script and related blog post here:

http://www.tarunupadhyay.com/2008/08...delegated.html and instead of creating a rule where any recepient is "waiting" - you set your "+" address.

Hello,

I would like to be able to use the rule when sending emails and BCC myself so I get an inbox item (which later could be assigned to Waiting for).

It seems that the rule does not work with bcc. The email gets archived but the task does not show in OF.

Anybody can help?