The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniGraffle > OmniGraffle General
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Jump actions not saved in 4.2.3 Pro (v129.22) Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I have an issue where my canvas jump/highlight actions are lost after a document is saved and closed. Other types of action are preserved.

When the document is reopened, the badge is still present but the first click on it (or the item it's attached to) causes it to disappear. The action reverts to "Do nothing" for all items that had jump/highlight actions when clicked.

After a jump is created, it works correctly in every respect as long as the document remains open, but no longer.

I have deleted the prefs and reinstalled the app. with no change in behaviour. It's not document dependent and can be reproduced reliably.
No other problems with OGP or the machine.

PowerBook G4 1.67GHz 17" 2GB/100GB (20GB free), Mac OS 10.4.11

Thanks,
Joel.