The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniGraffle > OmniGraffle Extras
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Call for OmniGraffle stencil requests Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I would like to see some interesting Diagram Styles as well.

Duncan

I'd love some more medical and anatomical stencils

Yes, I would like lots of basic shapes, like curly braces, block arrows, call-outs, rings, etc.

Best regards,
Gabriel.

Quote:
Originally Posted by robert.staflin View Post
I need stencils for HP servers (in 3D and rack). Cisco rack stuff is also needed...
I like to use HP and Cisco Stencils too - importing them from Visiocafe (http://www.visiocafe.com/hp.htm) is not very usefull (EMF-Errors...)

How about some really good network stencils produced by the Icon Factory.

As a user experience designer, I often use tools like Omnigraffle to mock up screens to show developers our direction on a new project. I'd love to see some iPhone stencils, as our company plans to develop an application with the forthcoming SDK.

*Keeping fingers crossed* :)

I appreciate the new maps in v5, but the most needed world map is not there. I tried to scale some of the ones that are included; too much hassle.'
Can I request a world map?

I'd love to see a iPhone UI template to help developers in making their iPhone applications.

This should probably help sell a few more licenses for OG, so it wouldn't be a total waste of time. :)

I would love to see smart stencils for mocking up screen designs. Visio works great for this. With OmniGraffle, you have to stitch multiple pieces together to get a single window frame. If you need to resize the window, it's a royal pain to do it. With Visio, you drag the corner and you are done! Another example - screen widgets which have properties for enabled, disabled, selected, deselected. In Visio, you just rClick on stencil and set it's attributes. Simple. I want to ditch my PC. If OmniGraffle can make screen designs as easy as visio... I can do it :-)

I could use:
Dimensioning, Crestron Equipment, Call Outs, The same type of User interface stuff listed above, more construction stencils like walls and doors and windows, cabinets, furniture, etc.