The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniWeb > OmniWeb Feature Requests
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Dock and Downloads window Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
1. If I minimize the "Downloads" window, it's unlisted in the "Window" menu. That's ok since it's a menu item there but it's not listed in the Dock menu either.

This is inconvenient if the you have windows minimizing into the app icon.

To get it back, I can Cmd+Tab to OmniWeb and hit Shift+Cmd+D and watch the "Downloads" window crawl its way out of the dock in slow motion or I have to switch to OmniWeb and choose "Downloads" from the "Window" menu.

2. Please add "New Window" to the Dock menu like Safari has.