The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniPlan > OmniPlan General
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

OmniPlan 1.5.1 rc 2 Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Hello.

I've been using OmniPlan for about a week, and downloading new versions as they become available. Starting this morning, when I try to level my main project, OmniPlan says that it's levelling and gradually uses up all available memory. Levelling worked fine until, I think, 1.5.1 rc 2. I'm now running 1.5.1 rc 3, downloaded today, but having no luck with levelling.

I've submitted feedback, but I wonder if there's a work-around until then?

-Speireag.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Speireag View Post
Hello.

I've been using OmniPlan for about a week, and downloading new versions as they become available. Starting this morning, when I try to level my main project, OmniPlan says that it's levelling and gradually uses up all available memory. Levelling worked fine until, I think, 1.5.1 rc 2. I'm now running 1.5.1 rc 3, downloaded today, but having no luck with levelling.

I've submitted feedback, but I wonder if there's a work-around until then?

-Speireag.
Just responded to your feedback Speireag but I'll post here too. Send us your file if you can so we can see what's going on. For the mean time, you can download a previous version to see if it levels better, either version 1.5 final from our main OmniPlan page or 1.5.1 rc 1 from our ftp server here:

http://www.omnigroup.com/ftp/pub/sof...e/MacOSX/10.4/