The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Where download OF beta Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Quote:
Originally Posted by jonmcauliffe
If you invite me to the beta now, I promise to send no feedback until you ask for it... everybody wins.
A win for us is defined as one or more pieces of feedback, isn't it? So this would be more of a "you win and we don't lose" situation. ;-)

In all seriousness: we know it's frustrating to wait. We're adding folks as quickly as we can. But keep in mind that the bug count is going down (and the feature count is going up) on a daily basis. The app is literally more useful the longer you wait. Hopefully, that's a bit of a silver lining for the folks that are still in the queue.

So, what date are we on now for beta invites?

At late April I still have a decent wait ahead of me, but it would be nice to know aproximately where we stand :)

Sorry to break the news to you, but if you subscribed to the mailing list in April, you probably have a few more weeks to wait before you get an invitation to the alpha feedback program. We're getting lots of great feedback and we don't want to end up with a big pile of email no one has time to read. We plan to keep adding people on a weekly basis, but the list is long and it may take a while to include everyone.

Thanks for your interest in OmniFocus!

Michelle

Quote:
Originally Posted by michelle
Sorry to break the news to you, but if you subscribed to the mailing list in April, you probably have a few more weeks to wait before you get an invitation to the alpha feedback program.
I threw away the sign-up confirmation e-mail, so I don't know if I'm one of the unfortunate latecomers. If someone at Omni would like to look up my sign-up date, that would be very helpful (checking your inbox numerous times each day to see if the invitation is there yet is no fun). I signed up using omnifocus at hiram dot nl as my address.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HiramNetherlands
I threw away the sign-up confirmation e-mail, so I don't know if I'm one of the unfortunate latecomers. If someone at Omni would like to look up my sign-up date, that would be very helpful (checking your inbox numerous times each day to see if the invitation is there yet is no fun). I signed up using omnifocus at hiram dot nl as my address.
You signed up on May 1st. You probably have a few weeks to wait before you get an invitation.

Quote:
Originally Posted by michelle
You signed up on May 1st. You probably have a few weeks to wait before you get an invitation.
Bummer of bummers! But thank you, Michelle, for looking it up. I will now try and forget about OmniFocus until I get the blessed email. So long!

So what month are you up to now? I'm pretty sure I signed up in mid-March. But I'm not sure because I'm so horribly backed up trying to manage out of control projects. ;-)

Quote:
Originally Posted by lungfish
So what month are you up to now? I'm pretty sure I signed up in mid-March. But I'm not sure because I'm so horribly backed up trying to manage out of control projects. ;-)
I'm honestly not sure what month we are on now. I know we have invited close to 2000 people. We'll all be gone for the holiday weekend and hope to invite more people next week, but we'll probably wait until we get the email back-log from the weekend under control.

Michelle

They are up to at least at the end of Feb/beginning of March as I got my invite on the 23rd May and my mailing list enrolment confirmation was sent on the 27th Feb.

Hi There,

I'm showing that I joined the list Jan 31, and have not recieved an invite; tho it's possible that one was sent, and it got in w/the spam.

I think you can tell my email address from this post (no?), and I still have the emails that show me registered.

Thanks for any help.

LLF

Last edited by lfudold; 2007-08-14 at 08:17 PM..