The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus Syncing
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Snow Leopard - Advanced WebDAV small issue Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Just FYI... it appears my installation of Snow Leopard overwrote the /etc/apache2/extra/http-dav.conf file

I wasn't ready to fire up Time Machine until everything was stable. Luckily I had my emacs copy in the same directory and was able to copy it over.

Anyway, if you see this error after your Snow Leopard install _and_ you've setup your own WebDAV server, this could be your issue as well:

My error was The <blank> serve returned "method not allowed" (405)

Well... a bit bigger than I thought. I lost all syncing ability to the Omnifocus Reminders calendar now.

... and now I've totally broken my webDAV server trying to fix the calendar problem.