The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Perspective by context without the project itself Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Hi Everybody,

I'm new to Omnifocus and I struggled so far to create a perspective which allows me to see actions by context but without showing me the project itself.

Can anybody give me a hint how to accomplish that.

Thanks a lot in advance

You don't want the project column, or you don't want projects showing up along with/after their actions?

You'll want your perspective based on context mode.

To eliminate the project column, use View->Columns->Project.

To eliminate projects from appearing as actions in context mode, open the OmniFocus preferences, choose the Data tab, uncheck the "In Context Mode: [] Show Projects and Action Groups" box.

Great, exactly what I needed. I wanted the projects not to appear with the their actions.

Thanks