The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniOutliner > OmniOutliner 3 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Window position of new documents Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Hi all,

Been using OmniO-pro for quite a while and it's an indispensable part of my work flow (especially when combined with Yojimbo!). One minor issue continues to annoy me, though, and I'm hoping there's a solution I've just overlooked.

I like my application/document windows to all be the same size and in the same location, just short of full screen. With most applications, once you set the window size/location, it keeps that in mind for all new documents/windows. OmniO, however, opens new documents all over the place.

Is there anything I can do to pin them down to where I want them, or am I really limited to simply dragging them to where I want them after they open?

Thanks in advance!

- Kevin