The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus for iPad
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

What am I doing wrong in review mode? Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
I've got the app and am all sync'd up. The review is, for me, what really will set this apart from the iPhone version. But I can't seem to figure out how to use the review.

When I go to review, it says that no projects are due for review. This is not true as I haven't reviewed my projects in some weeks.

When I touch and hold on a project and choose the "review" option, it brings up the review window. The project says last reviewed July 11, review weekly. That seems to me to indicate that it is, in fact, due for a review. I am finding this with all projects.

My view is set to "remaining".

Anyone else having this problem? What am I doing wrong?