The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Copy Actions and/or Projects to Clipboard Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I would like to copy an entire Project from OF to send as text with Mail.

I'm not able to get this to work. Is this possible?

You need to select the project and all its actions. (Click on the project, then shift click on the last action.) After you've selected all the rows, use Copy to get them on the clipboard. In your mail message, use Edit → Paste and Match Style to just get the row text; a regular paste will result in links, which won't be useful to your recipients.

Cheers,

Curt

Curt

Quote:
Originally Posted by curt.clifton View Post
You need to select the project and all its actions. (Click on the project, then shift click on the last action.) After you've selected all the rows, use Copy to get them on the clipboard. In your mail message, use Edit → Paste and Match Style to just get the row text; a regular paste will result in links, which won't be useful to your recipients.

Cheers,

Curt
Aha, Paste and Match Style was the key.... Should have understood that.

Thanks!
/andreas

It turns out that it still isn't working as (I think) it should.

I would also like to copy the note that belongs to an action.

Export does this, but it is *not* exporting the notes in the same order as OG presents them.

Any ideas?