The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus for iPhone
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Projects vs Contexts entry Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Hey all,
If this was already asked, my apologies, I only did a quick scan of the forums for this problem.
I just created three tasks via my iPhone, to talk to three different people. For the Context I set all three to People and for Projects I set all for the same projects.
Now when I go to the project (and the Due Soon) I see the entries there, but when I go to the People context, the entries are NOT there.
I looked at OmniFocus on my Mac as well, which has since synced and updated, and I see the entries in the project area, but not in the Context one (and the entries in the project area SHOW the context).
On my Mac I'm using the latest Sneakypeek (v77.7.0.102926).

Thanks....

In Settings, what is your "In contexts, show:" set to. If it's not "Remaining", does changing it to that make the actions appear?

"Next" and "Available" both hide some actions from view. "Remaining" shows the most. It sounds like your actions are just being filtered out of view in the context view.