The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Perspectives not remembering window width? Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Is anyone else seeing this, where after opening a saved perspective, the window width isn't the saved width?

I thought it used to do this in previous versions. (I'm now using 94914.) I have an older perspective which will open a narrow window wider. (That older perspective also prevents me from then narrowing the window, so there may be a couple of different bugs here).

I should also note that option-clicking a perspective to open in a new window will open in the correct size.

(Filed as feedback.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jasong View Post
Is anyone else seeing this, where after opening a saved perspective, the window width isn't the saved width? [...]
I noted the same. Also I was hoping that the perspective would save the toolbar status but it seems not. I don't know if this was ever possible.

I also want to save the toolbar status and filed a request for just that.

We have a bug logged on this, <bug://bugs/42274> (Option to have a custom toolbar for a perspective)> though it isn't currently scheduled for 1.0. I've attached this thread to it as a vote, though.

Yes, I concur.

Yes, please.

you might already know this , but if you want your votes counted by the omni group, submit it as formal feedback under " help" " send feedback " in O.F. and reference the bug that Tim mentioned .
Forum posts aren't counted as votes .