The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus for iPhone
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Sometimes sends me back to home after entering a task Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Sometimes after I add a task to a project, when I hit the back button to return to the project, I instead find myself back at the home screen (of OmniFocus), and have to navigate my way back into the project again.

I *think* it might happen when entering a task that includes a note. I don't think it happens every single time, but that seems to be what's different between the tasks I entered that sent me back to home instead of back to the project, and the ones that function as expected.

Using v1.0.1.