The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniPlan > OmniPlan General
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Is anyone interested in OmniPlan training? Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Hi everyone --

I've been thinking about putting together some OmniPlan training material. This idea is in its very early stages, and I'm trying to figure out the details, such as
  • What level or levels of training would be appropriate
  • How to deliver the material, i.e., blog posts, an ebook, screencasts, etc.
  • Whether to cover integration with other Omni products, such as OmniGraffle for work breakdown structures
Before I take this too far, I'd like to ask the people on this forum if anyone would be interested. I look forward to your feedback and questions.

Thanks,
Greg

Hi Greg, this sounds interesting and useful.

I always find screencasts more useful than blog posts when I'm learning something new. But something I find annoying is when demonstrations show a trivial scenario rather than something more typical of real-world usage. As far as OmniPlan goes, I’d really like to see a complex plan being built and used in action. Integration with other apps would be a nice bonus but not vital (for me, at least).

Same for me, I would like to see multiple projects created with resource leveling across projects.