The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus Syncing
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Project based perspective not showing on iPhone Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Hi,

I have a couple of custom perspectives defined and I've noticed that those that are based on a project view are not showing on my iPhone. Those based on Context views are OK and I can use them on my iPhone, but none of the Project-based ones show up.

Is there a setting that needs to be enabled to allow Project-based perspective to get on the iPhone or the iPhone OF doesn't support these perspectives?

tia,

A://

The iOS versions of OmniFocus don't support project mode perspectives yet. You can bump that feature up the priority list a bit by using the Send Feedback command on the settings page.

You might experiment with a context mode perspective grouped and sorted by project, while you wait.