The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus for iPhone
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

iPhone keyboard disappearing + project nesting multiple levels Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Hi,

First, thanks for the great app, and the iPhone interface is great. :)

A few issues however, that I've listed below after using it for a week or so.

1.) The keyboard will disappear in the middle of me typing an entry, sometimes at the end of a word, sometimes in the middle, leading to mistakes, redo/etc. I'm not worried about having to fix it - I just would like the keyboard to not disappear by itself periodically :)

2.) I can't figure out how to nest projects within projects under the iPhone interface (past one level of nesting) - it doesn't appear to offer that option. I would be happy to provide an example, but is hard to do via forum interface/etc. What is the best way to provide an iPhone example/screenshot type report?

Thank you!
-Edwin

Hi Edwin!

The first issue you mention should definitely not happen. If you could shoot us an email at omnifocus-iphone@omnigroup.com, we can investigate further on our end. One important detail to include is whether you're using OmniFocus in a language other than English. Thanks!