The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniWeb > OmniWeb General
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Removing Autofill username/password Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I'm trying to remove my username and password from gmail.com that I told Omniweb to save.

Here is what I've done so far:

Searched/erased all gmail entries in keychain access (except 1password entry)
Flushed Cache
Erased Cookies

I've done this, but every time I go to www.gmail.com it still will autofill in my username and password.

Any help is greatly appreciated! Thanks.

Sounds like there still may be a saved entry in your keychain (this is the only place we look). Keep in mind that it will be under google and probably wont mention "gmail".

If you are based in the UK, it will be under googlemail. GMail was already copyrighted here so they can't use it (Edit: that is, they can't tell their end users to use it, hence all the configuration settings etc. tell you to use googlemail, but using gmail will still work).