The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

two questions about notes Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
To answer one of your questions, the icons *do* look different if there is a note: the icon shows up if there's a note, and it doesn't if there isn't. Of course, a faint outline of the icon will appear if you mouse over the specific row, but it looks different than the icon that represents the presence of actual notes.

Thanks. It just so happened that all of the actions on that list had notes. That's why I was confused. I still would like to know how to show all the notes while browsing in Project Mode.

Quote:
Originally Posted by actuary gtd View Post
I still would like to know how to show all the notes while browsing in Project Mode.
Add the Option key: Cmd-Opt-'