The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus Syncing
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Help! Accidentally told it to 'create new database' instead of sync from mac Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
This was right when I thought I finally had the syncing figured out and was about to get it to work! (After much frustration...)

Is there any way to go back to pre-sync mode, if you know what I mean???

Jennifer

In the Settings screen, scroll down to Synchronization. You can enter your settings there, or choose "Get Settings from Mac" to transfer them from a Mac on your local network.

Hope that helps!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ken Case View Post
In the Settings screen, scroll down to Synchronization. You can enter your settings there, or choose "Get Settings from Mac" to transfer them from a Mac on your local network.

Hope that helps!
That's sufficiently hidden I wrote a bug to OFI support which I pointed out I deleted the app and reinstalled to get the original screen back. Grrr.

Ah, thanks. I agree, not very intuitive!

Tried it with that, but it hangs when syncing so I can't get the database copied over. And now, every time I try to open the app, it simply crashes.

Not very happy with OF right now.

Jennifer

Figured out how to reinstall app to Iphone so giving it a new go.

As of right now, it says 'fetching remote database' but seems to hang.

Jennifer