The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Tomorrow Perspective Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Is there a way to create a perspective on the mac which would view all of the actions available tomorrow?

I guess to follow on, is there a way to create a perspective that only brings up one context?

I think you can see this first by collecting actions that are sorted by Due Date.

Context Sidebar Filter: Remaining
Group Actions By: Due
Sort Actions By: Due
Availability: Available
Duration: Any Duration

The first list will be Today. As needed, you can filter those away by flagging them and then setting your Status to Unflagged.

Otherwise, a specific perspective collecting actions just for "tomorrow" seems unlikely other than via AppleScript.

ps -- I think that restricting this perspective to only a specific context requires first setting up the perspective, selecting it for the desired context, and then setting the Focus option while re-saving the perspective.

--
JJW

Last edited by DrJJWMac; 2012-05-09 at 08:05 AM.. Reason: reply to immediate repost